The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I want more stories from Will Out West

I suggest a letter writing campaign to Will of the willoutwest.blogspot.com
Will is a farmer from Wales. He was traveling around the US looking at different farms and writing stories about what he saw.
I have know idea if he is still in the US but he could still write about Wales.
It could still be willoutwest, he could post from the west corner of his barn, or house, or western Wales or if you think about it, he is still in the Western Hemisphere so there would be no need to change the name.
I do hate to bother people but he was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!