The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, December 26, 2009

I was sent a link to this site: The Other McCain: How to Get a Million Hits on Your Blog in Less Than a Year

The Other McCain: How to Get a Million Hits on Your Blog in Less Than a Year
I'm not sure I want a million hits. I would kind of get the big heads but I do want to feel really important every once in a while!
This fellow is really quite funny. I would like to rant but I'm afraid I will get hauled off to a re-education center or something.
I do wonder if there is a niche market for stories about Lazy Farmers. Surely there must be. I think I'll lift a few ideas from The Other McCain. Like selling advertising and a PayPal tip jar and shamelessly hustling for money and hits. I will wait till I hit 250,000 hits though. I don't want to sell out to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!