The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

More Honest Scrap

Honest Scrap heap-my nominations:
3. Will Out West, this fellow a farmer from Wales and is traveling around the country and writing stories about interesting people he finds. He needs to post more. All his stories are interesting. Hope he didn't get done with his tour and go home. Or perhaps he got deported by ICE for being useful, not being a terrorist, not being illegal, or being from a country that has people who are not the right color anymore...

4. John Turner, he has pile of blogs. John Threesixteen, The Beehives, Old West Ghost Town, Free Audio Bible, and Monkey'n Around. He has some pretty good stories and I also like the sites that rattle the atheists. Atheists pretend not to take themselves seriously but they spend way too much time worrying about people who believe differently than they do. I think they need other hobbies than googling the term, "there are no atheists in foxholes," and writing letters of protest when the find that phrase...

I'd nominate Collieguy but he doesn't have a blog. He should. Pigs, fiddles, and banjos. Think there has to be a story there.

That is all for now.

Honest things about me continued

4. I hate cats
5. When I was a little kid I was about to buy a roll of string at the Amity second hand store when I heard the owner say that if someone didn't buy something today he was going to sell the store. I put the string back. Next day there was a for sale sign. That sort of influenced my later life.
6. I hate sports. But you probably already knew that.
7. I was once the sports Editor for a weekly paper.

2 comments:

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!