The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Patron of the Arts? Anyone?

Will someone please buy me a used 15" MacBook? Could be a couple generations back but NOT first generation. Never buy anything Apple first generation. Don't really care about new, way too expensive.
My G4, 12" ibook is losing it's sight. The cable to the screen backlight is failing which is a pain in the arse to repair.(Needlessly)
I may just start using my GPS tablet but using windows XP makes me swear.
I would post more (perhaps)
I would make MP3's of Legendary Stardust Cowboy albums and Muddy Valley's brother playing drums...
I promise not to look at Pron with it. (Current coffee time pronunciation. Not sure why they don't use the real word-perhaps it that, "I wouldn't want that in my mouth," theory of bad word usage...)
I would not hug you or violate your personal distance in anyway.
Perhaps I will go look at a lottery ticket. I am too cheap to buy one but I understand that really doesn't diminish my chances of winning all that much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!