The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Secret Revealed, Why the Mice of NIMH were so smart

We used to have a neighbor whose name was Mrs. Frisby. My brother's told me that she was quite wealthy because she had invented the flying disc commonly known as a Frisby. My brothers were a lot older than I and I looked up to them with respect and admiration.
They were so terribly smart.
But, I digress...
Zeta Woof has revealed the secret of NIMH in his blog today. Click to see it.

1 comment:

  1. If you follow his link to Tsien, there is mention of Febreze. Interesting in that I sprayed an old wardrobe that smelled like mice with it, and it smelled nice the next day. And I never saw the commercial! I wonder if the smart rats surf also.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!