The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mud... And, things we do to avoid getting a real job...

Making feed is a stupid thing for me to do...


I bought a straw chopper to pre-chop the hay before it goes into the mixer-grinder. This way I don't have to feed individual flakes by hand.
Speaking of feeding individual flakes by hand... Click here to read about atheists with their feelings hurt.
And tell me is this any different from any other marriage? Well, literal vs pure philosophical, I guess...(Groom Blindfolded-get it?)
We were watching KPTV channel 12 this morning and they were bragging about their up to date news. This is pretty hilarious. They get their national news from the Google startup page, only like three days later and with about half the information. If they can do it, I can do it!
The lazyfarmer news!!!
News Break! The Chicken Crossed the Road!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well by Golly, if they don't believe there is a God, then they shouldn't be allowed to help feed the needy.
    IMHO,
    There should be no strings attached to helping the needy, whether they be atheist or Christian. I suspect that they would have said the same the same thing had the group helping been Jewish or any number of other religions rather than atheist. Credit where credit is due and all that.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!