The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, August 16, 2013

The perfect oak tree

I just realized I have not posted in several days.
I'll just do a quick generic post which includes my favorite topics...
Farming, blah, blah, blah, out of date audio equipment, blah, blah, blah, obscure country-western artists, blah, blah, blah, farming, blah, blah, I'm annoyed, blah, blah, blah, something is not right, something is quite wrong, blah, blah, blah. My daughter, blah, blah, blah, more farming, corn, stacking, straw, blah, blah, blah, gubment conspiracy, blah, blah, blah...
Banjo music, blah, blah, blah...
So now you are up to day with my life...
Here is a photo of a cool old barn with the prefect oak tree.


Note, I picked up the bag of soymeal by wedging chains under it and picking it up quickly so it turned up right. I ruined the bag but spilled very little soy meal. Alls well that ends well.

3 comments:

  1. blah blah blah slightly snotty comment blah blah blah commiserating with whats wrong blah blah blah annoyed a lack of corn pix. blah blah blah but that is a perfect oak tree.
    *appropriate smiley here*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So in other words, "same old, same old". Maybe that is my excuse too. Or maybe I lack inspiration to do an actual blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!