The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, January 27, 2024

I try to find references to alien abductions in my blog and have moderate success but not the success I wanted.


My good friend who does not want to be mentioned in my blog is interested in aliens. This is a common interest we share. Interesting things which bring people from dissimilar backgrounds together. 

Some years ago I wrote about meeting a fellow who served in the US Air Force during the Cold War. His job was to be a low level liaison with space aliens. The Aliens were pretty interested in the Super Powers after the invention of the Atomic Bomb. Apparently there were a lot of meetings between the US Gubment and Space Aliens.

I spoke with the man on the phone. He lived in Montana. I found him because had a number of Hercules LDT 465 Multifuel engines which fit into White 2-135/155 tractors. He was using these surplus engines for powering his sawmill, trucks, and generating electricity. He had come up with a scheme to get the local power company to give him their old transformer oil for recycling. There was a lot of it as some transformers contained oil contaminated with Dioxin and others did not. But no one knew which one was which.  So they changed them all. Free oil for life.
This was during the time of the first severe forest fires in Montana and the modern forest service scheme of not putting out the fire but attempting to keep it burning so the fire crews and fire boss could gain status and money. Locals were not really happy about being burned out of their homes but they just didn't understand global warming and what was good for them.
But, I digress...
I had never met anyone who had met an alien and I was very excited. I know somewhere I have notes. My favorite part of the conversation is hearing his wife in the background trying to get him to shut up.
I know I wrote this down!
Have any of you long timers seen this discussion?
I cannot find my posts on converting the LDT 465 into a tractor engine. I cannot find the discussion of buying the engines which was actually interesting because I found three at a local salvage yard and they fellow who had them was super fascinating. 
There are no posts on buying a 1973 Ford LN 8000 which looked rough but was in really good mechanical shape and was my first experience with a 13 speed. This is the truck I bought to haul the engines home.
I swear there are missing posts, perhaps the whole year of LN7000's and Hercules diesels mentioned in the blog.
Here is a link to my search for posts containing the word "Aliens"

Also I found this cool cartoon...

I also started searching for references to my old job. I see that I thought I was contributing but actually was just annoying the head of my department. There are very few references that show up by searching terms. I was found because I did not disable track-backs in my links.

It is interesting to look back on what I was doing a couple years ago. This post from 2022 has some interesting reminders from past life.

Here is a post from 2022 which I was supposed to remove as part of my agreement to not get fired after the blog was discovered. I was accused of "gaslighting," the people I work with, and also being racist. I also riled middle and slightly upper management. I don't see the post were I put my objections in a letter to send to the head of the COVID committee and it went to all the people on the COVID committee. I had people coming up to me and saying that they agreed with me but no one would listen to them for weeks.

My former employer (CLICK HERE) should change their slogan from "Uncommonly Driven," to "Confirmation Bias is Builds Confidence." Just read the whole Month of February 2022... (CLICK HERE)

2 comments:

  1. Aliens, maybe a conspiracy to cover up their existence? I recall many mentions of White tractors over the years reading this blog but no details remain in my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine not writing about something like a first hand account of an alien abduction or converting a Army Truck engine into a tractor engine.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!