The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, September 18, 2011

News from the BBC

I was looking at news from the BBC this evening and I came across this story. It would appear that two guys broke into a house while the owner was home. One of the guys got stabbed and the police arrested the homeowner.
What absolutely amazes me is that "floral tributes" were laid at scene in honor of the house robber who got stabbed.
I am a pretty non violent person but my home is my castle. The whole story seems a bit odd and shows a strange attitude towards crime and criminals.

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that I've read that sinning against the Holy Spirit is the only unpardonable sin and that means calling evil good, and good evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorges, I can't quite figure out what happened. It sounds like there was an attempted robbery. So I would say what ever the guy does to defend himself in his house is fine. I could see if it were a couple guys in an argument or a drug deal gone bad but the article doesn't say that.
    What amazes me is that people have the nerve to leave flowers. What a screwed up country!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!