The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A funny picture and a news story

I worked ground fairly late last night and then roused from bed by a assault from a nerf machine gun so perhaps I'm a bit groggy this morning.
I was checking the weather to see if it will hit 100 this week and came across a funny picture. This hot weather should be good for hay but there is so much dew in the morning it is like a shower. I'm going to cut at the end of the week. I think...
But, I digress...
Look at this story about a fellow groping a lady in a local store. Then look at the accompanying photos.
I know I should be horrified but... and that is a fairly large butt! I wonder if these photos show the fondler stalking his victim.
I wonder if the girl in the orange shirt is a supporter of OSU. They have a term for people who believe OSU will win and she is wearing orange and black.
I do think the real criminal is who ever gave that girl a super-wedgie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!