The Useful Duck!

Monday, September 7, 2026

The Lazy Farmer Arrives in NYC

 I made it to NYC. My friend has COVID and I ended up navigating to his apartment in Brooklyn via subway. 

I was a little worried but I had directions from my friend and CoPilot.

I was befriended by a very tall and determined Chinese lady on the flight. She wanted to take me to the address in her company’s town car. 

She did not think I should take the subway.

I helped her find her driver. After a heated discussion in Chinese it was determined that it was too far out of the way, but his friend had a Taxi! 

Apparently they were headed to New Jersey.

I opted for the Subway, but thanked them for their kindness.

I still have my kidneys.

It was only a couple subway changes and a half mile walk. NYC blocks are huge. Google Maps sent me the long way around the block which was weird. Was not helpful with the subway either.

Just hanging out and smoking a blunt… just like Oregon 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!