The Useful Duck!

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Dolomites adventure quick report

Italy third hike 

Blogging in Italy is hard to do. I didn’t get the T-Mobile international plan so no data.

I  doing everything on WiFi.

Hiking is boring and exhausting.

We did 3,000 ft in 4 miles day one. That was tough.

The Refugio had good food. It was dormitory style.

Beautiful sunset.

Day 2 was 4,000 ft in 8 miles. Today was 3,000ft in 8 miles I think.

Should have trained more.

Met interesting people.





3 comments:

  1. Your photo isn't showing for me, but Blogspot isn't working right lately. Keep on truckin'! as the saying goes. I'm impressed by anyone who undertakes a serious hike. My max is 3 miles on a flattish Saskatchewan road. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I was in Japan. The data is what can threaten your mortgage payments. Save you pictures and send them when you get back. We are not going anywhere.

    Grace and peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a very hard hike! I'm guessing the motorcycles were sounding better and better about this time.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!