The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I avoid

Tips for avoiding people who want you to interact.

1. Let your voicemail fill up and never listen to messages. If they really wanted something they would have texted you.

2. Leave your tractor somewhere noticeable with a flat tire. People are nicer too you when they think you are suffering.

3. I don't know. I have work to do...


Here I am backing the stacker into a barn exactly the same width as stacker.
Also the same height.

Titan radials are crap. Don't buy them.

I had a nice hamburger for lunch...
Came from Uncle jacks bbq. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't even have a tractor anymore, so I'm safe from Titans, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the answering machine is a great call screener for me and has certainly cut down the endless stream of begging charities that used to call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the tractor, this will also discourage people because they might be afraid you will ask them to help you change it.

    Grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Blogger app on the iPhone pretty much randomly posted a blog entry that I had decided was kind of silly. Wonder why it didn't post the one I thought I clicked on.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!