The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Speaking of mistakes

It got this song stuck in my head. It is a pretty obscure song by an incredibly obscure band and hopefully it will now be stuck in your head.
Now I am going to go and attempt to plant perfectly straight fescue rows in the dark, and not get stuck.
Both CV joints are very loose.
I used the 4wd again. The field looked a lot dryer than it was. It is no longer perfectly smooth. I did not get stuck.
Today I will go back to the previous 2-155.
Here are the Kingbees, "My Mistake," It has nothing to do with bad CV joints and a blown head gasket on a White 2-155.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's just the chorus stuck in your head. If it is the whole song.....Abandon all hope. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!