The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

If I could afford to be a collector

I would love to have this movie.
I suppose it would disturb the adults. But....
The movie is called "Freaks."
There is intrigue and murder and horribly deformed people and it was filmed back in the glorious days of film. Back when people seemed to be genuinely disturbed and wrote from the heart instead of just trying to top each other on shock value and counts.
Link to the IMD description of the film.


1 comment:

  1. "Together, the freaks decide to make her one of their own." HaHAhahahahahahahhaha. (evil laugh) How? Now I have to see it.
    In the 30's, probably some people Did need to be hit over the head with a sledge hammer to be shown that beauty may only be skin deep. Wait! Things haven't changed that much.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!