The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Internet privacy links

Big Sister can now troll your personal information looking for evidence of code violations and excuses to freeze all your assets. Some of us have no assets but that is not really all that comforting.
It is always about the money.
The masses don't seem to care.
In fact the only place you hear about anything at all is the internet. I saw this on a UK news site before it got any widespread attention here.
And then there is what would be called racketeering if it was not done by the state. Remember, Republicans gave us these laws.
Of course it does nothing to advance personal liberty for me to provide links. I get 40 hits a day. Probably 10 of them are from gubment monitoring...
I've heard you make lasting friendships in the re-education camps!
I think China is the place to move. They have dissident groups there who actually care about human rights and will protest when you get tortured.
Frankly, I trust Maoists more than Islamists. (I think when you look at the big picture the story actually proves the contrary of the author's gleeful expose of conservative paranoia.
It is funny how the puzzle "seems" to fit together.
Note: I'm only ranting about this because my neighbor who listens to Air America came to visit yesterday. He gets me off topic...

1 comment:

  1. Government and money in the same blog post? Imagine that! Most gambling in my state was illegal.....until the government got into the business. In fact, playing for money around the kitchen table is probably STILL illegal!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!