The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, April 9, 2012

The good life: mobility-awareness-month

The good life: mobility-awareness-month:

Half the time I can't actually watch videos due to the random slowness of our wireless internet connection from Online Northwest-so I didn't actually watch this. But, Muddy Valleys says it is important so you should watch it.
I think it is a documentary on the filming of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition and probably also has antique tractors.
Or it has to do with people who have disabilities.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. Shannon's a friend of the family. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. Kind of like buying a lottery ticket mixed with a bit of begging combined and run by a business's marketing dept. But how do I say no when asked? So,if you are feeling kind. fill in the following: State: Oregon
    Name: Shannon Thomas
    I've done my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same internet company right? You can watch videos all the time and I can watch videos some of the time. !@#$%^&**(
    I've been with online northwest since they started selling internet and it has never been all that great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I have Embarq DSL. I'm at the end of the service line so it comes and goes during wind or rain. Sometimes Netflix even works! I told them they have a bad connection in one of the many splices on the phone line out there on the road, but they can't find it. Or don't really try.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!