The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I actually worked...

In the last two days I've picked up a little more than 3,500 bales of hay. Been nearly stranded along the highway with one. Jammed the stacker in gear. Unjammed the stacker. Lost third gear in the stacker. Delivered a small freezer. And something else. I can't remember what.
The 3,000 bales is not a huge number unless you realize 2200 of them were light and fluffy and didn't pick up very well at all.
I picked up 1,300 of my own bales this evening and they stacked pretty well. Of course the stacker transmission is failing. I don't have the hay sold.
Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!