The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Rain has Returned


This is the view out the window this morning...
My drill is but a few feet from the edge of a very wet field. The fellow I'm planting for got the exact amount of seed for the size of the field. I forgot to double check and count the sacks. I always get 10 percent more than the actual field size due to corners and overlaps. I'm 7 acres short out of 50 acres. I really needed to get done. It is bare ground.
I need to work on the drill and I have real no-till to do which I could get done with just a couple hours of sun. This is going to take two days of sun.
Today I paid bills and did bookwork.
I hate Quickbooks pro. It is a moronic program.
I discovered there is seen in the old White corn planter. Tomorrow I will clean it I think...
I need to finish cleaning equipment and put things away. It is hard to know where to start.
Employee has disappeared.... It is that time of year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!