The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fertilizer Tubes





Have been working on adapting liquid fertilizer to my new Great Plains 1500. I started by just running drip tubes down alongside the seed tubes. Then I found that Blumhardt makes the right tubes. Well, not quite right for my drill. Mine is just a little different. The fertilizer tubes hit the small seeds tubes...
First picture is before, second is after.













I cut the mount and welded it back almost correctly. Blumhardt said they would make the mount to my specifications. Will have to do some experimenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!