The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, January 9, 2009

To Post or Not to Post

It is a beautiful day outside. It is 8:29 a.m. and I'm really not in the mood to work. I am hardly ever in the mood to work in the winter. That is why the blog is titled "the lazy farmer."
There are a couple reasons for this lack of enthusiasm. First it is the two inches of mud everywhere on this farm. Second is my frustration with farming. So, I'm sitting in my easy chair letting prime working weather pass me by. Much like the fabled lazy farmer of the old Farm Journal cartoons.
The plus side of my whole winter depression is I did write in my blog for the first time since the great blow-up of 2007 when I deleted two years of blogging with a click of a key...
I just wonder who still checks my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!