The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, February 25, 2022

Randomness again



You all may laugh at me. 

I seem to be slipping into a bit of a funk. I have discussed life milestones with other people but never really thought it would apply to me.

This photo has to be from the 1990's, This is my/my brother's dog whose name was Sigmond. He appears to still have both eyes. (He lost one in a fight with a Nutria) However, the other dog (Fritz) doesn't seem to be around but it is in a batch of negatives I stole from the Newport News Times so that would mean year out of college. I have no idea. It was a hall of a long time ago and I thought I would actually accomplish something in life.

This is Muddy Valley's farm but it was taken when he was living in an Orange Grove in Florida. The weird hippie dude that did the sculpture now is an assistant art professor at the University I work at. He doesn't seem to remember me but that is ok. If I smoked as much dope as he has smoked I wouldn't remember me either.

I am sitting in my easy chair listening to Jimmy Buffet in honor of my friend Mel. It is the turntable that Muddy Valley gave me which came from his father. The old Kenwood Amp came from Discus Records in McMinnville which was where I used to hang out in High School. The DCM TimeFrame speakers came from MuddyValley. So I suppose I am paying a certain homage to people in my life.

I am listening to "Ulysses," through Audible and am pretty amazed by the descriptions and dialogue and the random plot fits my general life confusion. But, I don't see how it matches up with the Iliad so I suppose I am just an uncluttered lout of a lawnmower boy.

Have a nice evening...

One more thing... This whole issue in the Ukraine. It is amazing to have a war over territory in the year 2022. What the hell is wrong with this world. Secondly, never ever trust the USA! We will encourage you to throw off the chains of oppression and then screw you hard. It is just our way...

2 comments:

  1. Interesting times we live in. A little too interesting some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a few stakes in the ground. The shot clock is running and at a point you can't make it down the court.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!