The Useful Duck!

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Walking and blogging with iPhone

This morning,

I walked 2.5 miles with 20lb pack. Yesterday I did 3 miles and 20 step ups per leg. I took Tuesday off.

I am not ready for 4 miles and 4000 foot changes in elevation.

So.. I got to say there are ideas that are really great sounding ideas and they should stay ideas..

Like becoming independently wealthy with a Chinese pellet mill and a bin full of oats…

(I did sell two ton yesterday)

-blogging with the iPhone-

The few is so heavy that my feet are wet by the time I get back. Going to be difficult to make hay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!