The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, October 8, 2012

I disc-ussed the disk issue with my brother and disk-associated myself.

For those of you setting on the edge of your seats, waiting anxiously for the news of my disc decision... Or is it disk? To disc or not to disk, that is the question...
The brother and I went this morning and looked at the discs. We decided that the blades on the Krause were actually worn to quite a blunt edge and that along with the welding on the frame swayed the decision towards the smaller Steiger.
Twice the money plus having to buy new discs for the disk would be 3.5 times the money.
And, in reference to my other question, I decided it was better not to go blind.
I am taking care of that problem right now...
WiFi is a wonderful thing!
Have a nice day...

5 comments:

  1. Another advantage Steiger; the smaller implement will be easier to dig out when you-or sometimes a great helper-bury it in Orygun mud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be able to sleep tonight now that you have made a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep the food coming and don't tell where eggs really come from.

    Grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!