The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sharon for mayor of Amity

This comment from yesterday,

"I for one miss Ashes Cafe...it was nice to let
Sharon do the cooking and clean up....Now she
has closed, thank you City Fathers, she has
put her hat in the ring for Mayor. I know
times are tough but if you have a spare $20
I am sure her campaign could use the funds.
I like you live out of town this would be a
way to be involved. "



Sharon for mayor of Amity?

Now that is a cause to which I would contribute!
More details please!!!


I personally favor the twins, Levi and Leroy.
One of them gave me a lecture a couple years ago about Amity City politics and I was amazed at his depth of understanding.  Kind of ironic that they would face discrimination because they are obviously mentally handicapped, buy yet because they are interested and focused on city government and are obsessed with lawn mowers instead of real estate values and sipping win,e they appear to have a better understanding of the city that those who actually make the decisions.
But I digress...
How do you donate?
How is she campaigning?
What is her plan?
Will there be any free pie?
Those are all important questions...

I wonder if the Blue Goat will host a fundraiser?


However, the horse is already out of the barn on Amity's determined plan to screw up the downtown. What are you going to do? Jackhammer two "blub-outs" and take three feet off of the curbs?
Can you even stop phase II where they ruin Amity-Hopewell Road?

2 comments:

  1. What the heck is the four feet bordered by double yellow lines in the center of the road for? It serves no use other than to narrow both active lanes. I came both ways through town yesterday & it was so funny. Bumper to bumper traffic for 1/2 block and clear in either direction. Perhaps the purpose is to make sure people get a good look at the "cities" attractions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is to narrow the lanes. Somewhere there is a whole pile of traffic behavior data that has been completely misunderstood miss-applied for the past decade or so and Amity is a prime example.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!