The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I think this is pretty funny

I found this link because I was checking out facebook. My college has a page for affirming gay people. There is a list of signatures of people who want to affirm. On it are all the annoying people I remember from college.
But there was also this link...
I find it hilarious in so many ways!
I think I will never fit into the Brave New World. I find the people on both sides of most public issues annoying...

(Note: The name in itself in funny! -Note the initials)

4 comments:

  1. SURELY that name wasn't by accident. They COULDN'T be THAT clueless. Or COULD they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Googled BJU - Rev.Bob has another line?
    I see they have cheerleaders!

    http://www.spencersonline.com/product/bj-university-cheerleader/

    (couldn't resist)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conservative Christian colleges are even more pathetic now then when I attended one years ago. Let's all get together and "affirm" someone.
    And now it is to the point where if you can't be "affirmed" then you feel oppressed and if you feel oppressed then there ain't nothin like a good ole facebook page to make you all activist and, "Hey-you can't oppress me cause God says love everybody and that means it don't matter if I'm tappin' my girlfriends arse or my same sex roomie's cause you know all that crap about not having sex was like totally Old Testament and, and, I was born that way and YOU DON'T JUDGE ME!
    You, you, BULLY!"
    And now I've mixed up middle class white kid speech with Wallmart speech and I have gone and got myself all confused.
    Perhaps this is just a post that needs to go away...
    I wish they had those kind of Cheerleaders when I attended G-FU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just be glad we didn't go to
    F riends U niversity of C entral K ansas.....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!