The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And the other shoe hits the floor!

Well, it looks like Trump is a serious threat, they really did play the OBL card. And for a while I thought it was all made up. Still no body, and yes the US does have a secret assassination team. This so called war has really brought out the best in our country. What a box of toys the Prez gets to play with.
This stuff was just in the conspiracy world until late Monday when the information was slowly fed to selected outlets.
Here is the people story. (PEOPLE MAGAZINE!?)
Here is another random story off of a search.
Note: Most of the stories based on the story broke by this author.
So, the existence of an elite assassination team was confirmed, revealed and the bogeyman card used in order to take the pressure off of what? Trump? NATO's attempted assassination in Libya? The economy?
Or is it just 2 minutes of hate? (if so it worked!)
OBL has been living there, next to a military college for a while now. So, I guess it was a good idea to take him out just as soon as they found him?
Here is a link to a fellow in Pakistan who they say tweeted the raid. I suppose this could just be random. The exploded helicopter is interesting. Why lie about it being shot down? Just part of the Jessicalynching of the whole thing?
Everybody I know is in favor. I couldn't find a single skeptic yesterday. Even with the people that lean towards the strange twin towers conspiracy theories.
It all makes me nervous.
I think I'll delete these sorts of posts and go back to talking about farming.

"Under the spreading chestnut tree
I sold you and you sold me
There lie they, and here lie we
Under the spreading chestnut tree"

3 comments:

  1. After being a news/politics junkie for the last 20 years, I'm now in "head buried in sand" mode. Haven't listened to talk radio since wheat planting in Oct. I read the local news in the G-T but am paying very little attention to the national/world stage. I'm suspicious that this is what the opposition wants. But I am much less pissed off than I would be otherwise.

    Dumb and happy I guess! But maybe that's better than being dumb and PO'ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to me this bit of theater is having the desired effect. While America is celebrating they are not focused on the real enemy that is destroying the country from with in. I don't buy it and I don't think it will hurt the enemies ability to wage war. Wag the Dog!!
    I think the threat of terrorism has frightened Americans into giving up their ability to resist bad government. We have given our freedom up to Home Land Security. It is only a matter of time before that is seriously abused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that this is over. Now maybe they can fix the budget.
    Did you get the planting done?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!