The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning

So, what to do...
I need to cut hay, I need to bale hay, I need to pickup bales for neighbor, I need to rake hay, and I need to ted hay. There is hay to be moved into the barn. I need to get the tire for the swather and rake from AgWest. I think brother is swathing, but both swathers are broken... I sort of introverted Sunday so didn't get an update. Probably should be putting diesel in the irrigator right now.
But instead I am sitting in my easy chair drinking a lot of coffee.
Wife was asking doctor about my aching joints and tendency to be tired and lack of short term memory. Dr. thought I was drinking too much coffee suggested I take an andrelial (sp) supplement and stop drinking coffee. We shall see what we shall see...
Said it might make me grumpy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!