The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, September 24, 2012

A picture I like

I wanted to buy this water color for my wife for our anniversary. But I didn't set the sniping program correctly. Actually, I also forgot when it was ending which is why I'm posting in the middle of the afternoon. Also because I just got a chance to eat my lunch. However, I'm not sure that just because I like the painting it really qualifies as an anniversary gift.
I wish she liked vintage hifi, legos, old tractors, or Studebaker cars.

4 comments:

  1. Women never seem to appreciate the really important things! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife asked for a weather station for her birthday! Click on the box where it says: "CHECK THE WEATHER AT MUDDY VALLEY"
    It even keeps a historical record.
    What can I say, I found a really good one the second time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife asked for a bacon press for Christmas a few years back. I was more than happy to oblige. I think I've been the main benefactor.....I really like bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife is not terribly hard to buy gifts for. I am just short of creative thought at this point in time...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!