The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Seven People Found my Story Offensive?!

One person thought it was funny and one thought it was interesting. I'm not sure if those statistics say more about me, my story, or my audience.
There are only six followers so somebody had to vote twice.
Perhaps they are just messing with my head.
What was offensive? I could see not that interesting.
Perhaps they are offended by random punctuation and poor spelling.
I just don't know.
I think I'll go back to in depth explainations of what I'm planting, how deep, seed population, fertilizer rate, that sort of stuff. That will bring in the page hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!