The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Loony



There are a lot of secluded places that you would never see unless you were planting someone's field or trespassing. (Trespassing is ok I'm sure if you are wearing waders and carrying a fishing pole-or you are carrying a shotgun and it is goose season. After all the "great white hunter" is entitled to go anywhere-right?)
Perhaps I should not be so snide, sandals, a beard, and a camera are probably worse. Although I might say they were two sides of the same coin. What's yours is mine as long as it is in your back yard and not mine...
But I digress...
I saw a loon. I know it was a loon although I can't find the exact picture. Here are my photos. Kind of hard to see as I could not get much closer for fear of getting stuck. Makes a pretty freaky sound.
If you would put that noise with a banjo you could certainly start a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!