The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Laziness Continues

I am honestly starting to worry about myself. 

Last night I went to bed at 8 p.m. after sleeping on the couch since 6:30 p.m. 

This morning I woke up at 9 a.m. It is a Saturday! My lovely and gracious wife has a job painting someone's living room. It appears by the warmth of the coffee and the state of the fire that she has only been gone an hour. She did not wake me. She cooked bacon, which did not wake me.

I am starting to actually worry that I have/had the China virus. Which is why I haven't just ignored being tired and went to work. Other than it is cold and damp outside and I hate cold and damp and I am lazy.

I suppose there is no point in getting a test Monday. Not really sure what the point is at this point. I am not coughing much, I have probably already infected my circle of influence. No point in taking the horse wormer when the horse has left the barn...

If my wife was home she would be marching into the bedroom with a cup of coffee and telling me to get my lazy bottom out of bed. She left me fixings for lunch so I suspect I have all day. I figure if I run a couple loads of laundry and do the dishes I and go out to work about 2 p.m. I can escape her disapproval.

Then my goal is bed by 8 p.m. Sleep just seems like a wonderful place to be right now. It is my goal...

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!