The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mowin in the rain

And so it begins...
Never ending summer...
Yeah, I'm happy again!

And now I have too move everything three miles down the road, and talk the dairy guy into taking four acres of grass silage, so my neighbor can gross $3000 an acre and net $50 but get the satisfaction of hearing his Universal Seed salesman tell him what a "can do" sort of guy he is.
I'm pretty sure those five wild radish plants you can see from the road will contaminate the whole valley, especially since the next radish field mile and a half away.
But in the end he will sort of be screwed any, in a nice passive-aggressive "Christian" sort of way.
I should bring a cake and flowers to there next field conference. 
Oh, no I can't, against my belief system!

1 comment:

  1. How many windrows must a man drive down
    Before you call him a Bud?
    How many seeds must the white tractor drill
    Before she sticks in the mud?
    Yes, how many times must the wild radish fly
    Before they create bad blood?
    The answer my friend is mowin' in the rain
    The answer is mowin' in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!