The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Texas governer shoots coyote, later is crushed by an ACME anvil...

Now here is a story that will have the collective knickers of the chattering classes all in a knot. The Texas governor shot a coyote while on his daily jog!
I don't shoot coyotes cause we have a lot of mice and gophers in our fields and we don't have sheep. But, I don't care if other folks do. And, I take a shot AT them if I do see them cause I think it is a lot better if they are a shy and reclusive critter and don't crap in my yard, eat the family cat, or howl outside my window at night.
I do think that the Governor of Texas should probably watch out for falling anvils, random boxes marked TNT, and ropes strung across his path. Oh, and anything that is marked ACME on the box.

2 comments:

  1. I applaud the governor. Nearly any wild animal that gets TOO comfortable around people soon becomes dangerous. I checked out some of the comments, too. It always amazes me the number of hate-filled, dispisable people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see somebody else spent time watching Bugs Bunny cartoons as a kid. I'll have to read the rest of the story now. I prefer to let the animals live but when they come into my yard and kill my chickens or destroy my buildings, I will take action.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!