The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rain




We are having a continual high moisture level. Big drops at times, small drops at other times. Glad I have all the hay baled. Not so happy we have three or four blocks setting outside the barn. One was a very nice block that came apart when moved. Kind of miscounted the layers and pretty much nailed the rafters when putting it in.
Here are photos of what is left of my farm. I don't think I can be accused of being a BTO any longer... IF ever. When you see signs advising of logging trucks on the road you know you are in the hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!