The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Golfcart fuel truck

Four gallons at a time goes pretty slow.
My daughter is a good driver

I thought the river was going to flood the field where I left my tractor. I ran it so low on fuel it wouldn't start when I went after it when it was pouring down rain. My daughter helped me. She drove the golf cart which was what the farmer uses to get to the field.
I think I'm going to have to find a new pickup truck.
And by new I don't really mean "new," I mean something 20 years old that I didn't own before...

I've spent the day icing my back. I would try the hot tub but I get bored.
I was looking for photos of my daughter as she has turned 18.
Today she went to her senior prom.
I can't believe how fast time has gone by.

Here are some random photos:
 An enthusiastic farm girl
 Both these tractors are really old
My daughter raking hay

6 comments:

  1. I often think of my daughter getting on the school bus for 1st grade. She's 34 now. Bad back: go with ice. Heat feels good but enhances the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its too cold here to put ice on my back. Although it is tempting. Yes, time passes faster as you get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Daily Strumpet". Has become " The Ocassional Strumpet " ;)

    I do check in once and a while to follow along . It was a good visit last time I passed through . Been so long ago I forgot when . Couldn't be old age catching me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post something. Equipment repair (following breakdown) is good. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!