The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The world is going to end today and I'm going to plant corn...

Not much to say... The world may end early if I continue to not get my rows straight. I have trouble on steep hills with multiple slopes. I am not saying it is too steep to plant corn, but I would not want to be the one to chop it!
It has been no-till for several years. I'm no-tilling corn across no-tilled wheat rows. No-tilling the field does not mean it will be smooth.
Since I know most people come here for my political commentary I have to post this link. The headline is "Sexual Pirates Prowled IMF for Women," (I guess the pirates did the prowling because the women didn't have time?) and there are so many jokes to be made about the story and the headline...
After miss-reading the headline twice I clicked on the link. (It was late)
I supposes it is not so much of a stretch to go from raping small countries to raping the maid. I suppose the fellow actually couldn't control himself seeing someone who could be from a "third world" country. "Oh I've had her before," he says to himself.
Anyway, there was a comment about alpha-male economists which I think was pretty funny. Yeah, right... Check out all the economist puns in the comments.
A bad agency with bad behaviors. I would say, "uncivilized" behavior... I doubt that is acceptable anymore.
I think the guy was set up. Someone didn't want him to be head of the IMF or president of France. I'm not saying he didn't do it, or is not a cad or an abuser of women. I'm just saying catching him within hours, and taking him off an airplane and making a public spectacle was not done because anyone in the Fed or NYC really cares about the rights of women...
So, I'm going to spend the last day of the rest of my life planting corn... so hell really is what we make it?! Perhaps the monitor alarm will stick on again! or I may have forgotten to turn off the fertilzer last night an dthere is 300 gallons of green goo all over his shed floor. Oh! MY! Now I'm starting to really freak myself out-I gotta go...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have to be doing SOMETHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorges, I am still here. Guess it is a good think I planted corn. Only 20 acres to go!
    Somehow my political post turned out to be about rap. Who knew the head of the IMF was a rapper...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!