The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Take your daughter to work day at the farm


I hate building sickles. Sadie wanted to make some money to buy legos. So, she learned how to use an air wrench and how to make sickles. Some day soon it will be time to swath Meadow Foxtail, then annual ryegrass and fescue and then it will be time to combine and then time to bale and then chop silage again and then plant and then worry about going broke and there will be rain and snow and I can sleep in my chair.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww. : ) And she got to use an air wrench! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!