The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Hay Season



It would seem that over the years I've become a bit negative.
I have observed people who I see as successful and self satisfied and they are all positive.
I tell my former employee D. who has bought his own baler and wants to be a farmer that he needs to be positive and always be looking for the next opportunity. Never stop selling, whether it is selling yourself or your product. But, balance it a bit. Nobody likes a show-off. Always be positive and always build other people up.
I don't do that. But I know it works...
Here is a photo or D. last year with his new Hesston baler and our Minneapolis-Moline M670 super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!