The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How does it go back?


I've got my White 2-135 in pieces. Engine had excessive blowby, to the tune of a blue cloud and a gallon of oil per fuel fillup. I found a hopefully good engine out of a 2-155. I decided to try swapping since it has been raining.
I wanted to hook up the electronic tach. A new sensor is $275. I really hate AGCO. Raising in prices on parts for recently orphaned tractors is silly. If I can't afford the parts for an AGCO brand tractor I am sure not going to buy a new one from AGCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!