The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, June 5, 2022

I updated something and now I can't comment on blogs

I am a little frustrated with Blogger. I have no idea what I did but I can't comment as Budd E. Shepherd on anyone's blog. I get a message with browser is configured wrong. 

Google suggested I change my email id due to a problem with mail.com. Now my email is buddeshepherd52@gmail.com.  Which also doesn't seem to work.

Oh well...

I can still be reached at buddeshepherd@mail.com but not at buddeshepherd@mindless.net

Perhaps it will fix itself with the next update.


Wet hay!!!

When no-till actually works it is a beautiful thing! Barley into annual ryegrass.

2 comments:

  1. Still works for me. I don't think I have configured anything but sometimes these things have a mind of their own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am signed in but not signed in, so I have no idea what I did...

      Delete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!