The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Another phone

My replacement iPhone 6s died. A flashing line would periodically appear at the top of the screen and the screen would quit responding to touch.
My iCloud account was full as I apparently checked the back up photos option. So, it didn't back up.
I attempted to back up and restore from my iBook. This did not restore the apps that Apple no longer blesses.
I had to find a new blogger App.
I'm using it.
I can now add links and videos easier.
I think...

Below is what it looks like using a reel mower in two inches of water.


4 comments:

  1. Ummm, OK. I am glad I don't have the need to do things that work with Iphones. I have a Samsung droid that does what little I need it to do; sometimes slowly....Got a big friggin LG for a work phone last week, now that is a pain to carry. Gave up a flip phone (which is all I need) for it cause the "deal is so great" for all the phones we have. OK. Ah well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of need the other kind of phone. I really need to us the FieldAreaMeasure app on a regular basis.

      Delete
  2. I've never had a smart phone and never will. I can barely handle a dumb phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep hoping somehow I can learn how to blog with my iPhone. However, with my unpaid promotion I also lost my one hour lunch break so I have less time. I can't believe I had more time for blogging when I was a farmer.

      Delete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!