The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, December 16, 2013

Hang it to Houston and hammer down... I think that is how we ended up in Tampa

I really wanted to ask people in the Houston airport about the expression "Hang it to Houston and Hammer Down!" but my ears were so badly popped that I can't really hear anything.
We are now in Tampa.
I imagine the nephews are partying it up at our house and listening to the Legendary Stardust cowboy at high volume. They are probably in the hot tub in the underwear...
I need a online nannycam.
Had a window seat out of Houston and saw some farms. Lots of center pivots.
It is a little chilly here. A frosty 68 degrees!
I ain't commin back!

4 comments:

  1. That don't look like the wing of a Super Constelation, or a DC-3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the nephews don't wear out those records, Budd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of inviting scooterboy and his wife over to your place for a soak. Your 'nephews in underwear' is not something I need to see. Come to think of it, I don't want to see scooterboy either. His wife maybe. I think I'll invite them & not show up.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!