The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Trying to upgrade computer tablet for GPS

Enough about guns. I ain't gonna shoot nobody nohow...
Why can't you buy the perfect computer? Computers have been out for just a few years now!
I need a tablet that will handle 3-D graphics and has an outdoor viewable screen.
What I want:
Faster than 1.5 Ghz, internal Flash type drive (don't exactly have to have that), outdoor viewable screen, decent graphics chip, tablet format, would really like to have a screen brightness button, 10-13inch screen, power cord not on the bottom.
I had a Motion Computing LE1600 which I dropped in a mud puddle. I liked that computer other than it was too bright at night.

Oh, and I want to pay not much more than $350 for it.

Any suggestions would be carefully considered.

No, FarmerGPS will not run on a Commodore 64.

It must run windows. The version of windows doesn't matter. They all suck equally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!