The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, April 3, 2015

I try a new hat

This hat is more comfortable but it does leak a little.

Plus, I have problems with visibility. However, if I would just paste a photo of something I want to see on the inside, then I would always be where I want to be.
When I was in high school we had a film on mental health issues. I always thought the fellow who was in the corner rocking back and forth had a pretty good thing going... As long as your mental world is happy..
But I digress,
I could also take part in jousting tournaments in my spare time! I could be Sir Fartsalot and my duck and I would be quite famous, in the weird little circle of jousting people...

6 comments:

  1. i totally think this will work. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You should keep that one. You might consider cutting a couple of eye holes or a slot to see out of, but sometimes it best not to know what's ahead. As for the leak? Stick a cork in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may help to "funnel" your thoughts and concentrate your powers of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just be sure the aliens don't suck your brains out through the little hole in the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Funnel cakes? We don't need no stinkin' funnel cakes!"

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!