The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Farm life

It is 6:57 a.m.  I just checked the weather for the 10th time today. Weather.com says it will start raining at 3 p.m. I have known them to be wrong, but...
We have 15 acres of hay to bale today. It is a very small amount in the grand scheme of things. We do 20-60 acres fields on a regular basis. But, it is some of the nicest Timothy hay we have. I have no idea if we can get it raked and baled and stacked by 3 p.m.  There are also six very nice blocks to be hauled home.
The corn could use the water.
I guess I'll just pick up my scaffolding peg and go to work... 25 minutes to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!