The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Planting corn or a funny picture?


I have been trying to plant corn. Have been having some difficulties getting everything to work. Driving straight, seed placement. Fertilizer placement-the acre counter. So instead of going into the problems of following a strip-tiller with a no-till corn planter when you can't see what you are doing and the GPS on the strip-tiller was not working right, and the markers were set too close and two rows ran out of corn seed before the others did and I wasn't looking at the monitor, but was instead trying to see if the fertilizer drive chain was coming off, I'm going to post a picture of my employee. He is drinking coffee and shooting rats in the barn. A fine use of a $9.50 per hour wage I would say! Have a good day. If you are reading this at 10 a.m. which is the time I'm posting-You Should Be in Church!!! (as should I)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the Dutch Paint boy grew up and got into another line of work...dog could use a hit of that coffee? Photo would be a fine label on something you could sell. Barn paint mixed together from all the odds and ends of half empty cans you have around, home brewed alcoholic refreshment (corn silage based), home brewed rat bait? Be sure and get an X and a paw print on model release forms before you make any money.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!