The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A link, but nothing to say...

 I've got nothing to say...
Got my International truck to start last night.
Am not ready for the Ag Show.

This is a cool link....

http://www.amazingmagnets.com

if you like magnets-oh remember those little scottie dog magnets from years ago. They were in a little white and red box. There was a black dog and a white dog and they would repel and attract each other according to how you pointed the magnets.
They were pretty cool at age 5.

I need to think of something to say so I can write the Ed blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!