The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, April 13, 2015

I upgrade my Mac and wonder why anyone still buys Apple computers

Actually I know. I hate to switch. I hate the PC. It could be worse...
I just did the free upgrade from OS 10.6 to 10.7 and it is horrible. I mean laughable.
I went from having a moderately fast MacBook Pro to having an iPad one.
I only did it because I had to upgrade Intuit products.
I also hate Intuit.
It is so incredibly slow I can't even believe it. AND all the things I hate about my iPhone I now can hate on my main computer. BUT, the iPhone is faster!
Have been looking at the Surface RT on eBay. Think I'll switch.
This is funny.

3 comments:

  1. I don't like those updates and upgrades to my windows 7 as it seems every one of them slows my computer down more giving me things I don't want and didn't know I needed. Of course that is just me disliking change again I guess. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like upgrades with improve function and speed. Those rarely happen. You know it when you see it.
      Upgrades which are designed to get you to buy a new computer make me angry.
      Intuit makes me angry. I read once that they are the single biggest lobbyist group against tax reform in the USA.

      Delete
  2. Now I discovered that Apple has switch directions for you two finger scroll on the MacBook track pad.
    Nice move. I really appreciate that.
    Going to run out and buy that watch...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!