The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

An interesting tidbit from WebProNews

For some reason I get a news letter from WebProNews. It is a really interesting website. Not sure why I subscribed.
Click here for this article accusing Google of giving the Our Dear Leader a special deal on advertising. Then read the comments below the article. This is NOT NewsMax or any sort of conservative publication.  Wow! People are really cynical and suspicious these days!

Then go to Mindless Ramblings to read what is up with my namesake, The Lazy Farmer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!